5 April 2009

HUHU..HAHA>>HEHE..

SALAM!!

i duno how's i fil nw..sumtimes i fil enjoy,sad,tired,almost of my day is happy la..hehe..sukan tahunan was happened saturday(4th April)..i joined 4X100 n 4X400m event..my pencapaian tat day not as gud as i expected..the padang berlumpur..haiz..lari dalam kebasahan..for the 2of it..i ran as first runner..hmm,unlucky day for me bt my red house colour team got a gold for 4X400m n a bronze in 4X100m..i,not participate in tarik tali,my team got gold for tat,i curi one of the medal from it..hehe.so,i went back wit 3medals.so,my medals collection for tis year mencapai wat i wanted..10medals..

busy day,busy week..cant think very well..headache oways happened..i still confused..nid 2 rest..tis weekends mostly im nt at home.sunday,whole day in alam megah,wan 2 go back earlier but raining made me no other way but just stay there until 8pm..dun hv time to play..saw sum1 tat RELI GOOD in petanque(awesome)..they rarely miss the boule's when they shoot it..i quite jealous wit them..their pointing also mostly near the small ball(jack??)..

datz all..tc
tq
HARIZ

2 comments:

pJarT_FiZa said...

congrat coz tercapai hajat kumpul medal tuuu
tp..mane bole curi medal!!!huhuhu
neway...get enuff rest k..dats why sakit pale..
all d best...tc ")

hariz zin said...

haizz...okok..tc..kah3..