27 February 2009

B4 PUCAK PERDANA n MELATI RUN...

SALAM..! GuDNITe!

erm..nak try tulis dalam english la kali ni..m.u.e.t test nak dekat da..aq xsedia pape lagi ni...kite cube ye..sory!grammar agar terabur skit..err hum..

ok..for the sake of kiping myself fit n passionate..running is 1 of the gud way for it..eventhough only bout a month i kip running..i can feel the lust burning in day by day nw..the event for 2ml will b pucak perdana run..erm,im nt sure wat is my target for 2ml.i tink i wan 2 maintain my pace..no stop2 or slowing down..erm,now 12.30am.eat banana after tis..hopefully,tis puncak perdana run wil b 1 of the interesting event tat i ever join.nt tat far(just 5km) bt stil hard n exhausting.nama pun berlari.haha.

haiz..melati run.URC president Mr aizzudin invited me 2 go suka-suka lari dat day which is sunday(1st of March 2009).Actually i really want to run circling the uitm bcos around 2weeks d nvr go out run there.I like the three hills over there.really challenging but that is the special of uitm shah alam road.I LOVE IT!

so,i hope i will enjoy that race n set a better timing den previous run at there.additional,i oso hoping pak guard wil nt chasing me cos i makhluk asing.hehe.i will try 2run as gud as i can.fight o the pain tat will comes.push myself 2 the limits.eventhough this run non-competitve for me but i wan 2 shorten my time at the road tat i love most in shah alam.insyaALLAH i terselamat to go inside UITM..haha

nw wanna rest n prepare for 2ml running day..huhu..no saucony shoe tis wik..fifi borrow it(towerthon)..so,me wit new balance pinky..haha..datz all for tis topic..
to all runners..kip running n running...lalalala...take care.

SEKIAN,
HARIZ.

No comments: