1 March 2009

MELATI RUN `FESMEL`





salam! SALAM SEJAHTERA!

today story is about Melati run in UITM SHAH ALAM.haha.in this race,I used my fren name who is nw studying over there.so,my name is MOHD NAZRUL AGOS.ngehX3.Actuali i quite afraid 2 join tis race bcos of im nt a uitm shah alam student but my legs striving everyday to wear a shoe n run..hehe.


erm,2day terbangun lambat la.haiz.then,sakit perut la plak.so,arrived late there.tq to pjart cos helped me go 2 the registration place.bla bla bla.i used my fren name la 2 gt the bib number.i gave pisang tat i will try 2 bring whenever gt event 2 farid n let themselves take it for who like pisang.PISANG pun habis(after race).ahakz!

after that we did senamrobik n a lil warm-up.huhu.then,race start n first killing hill waiting infront(bukit tonggek).tis bukit tonggek made me fil really tension n let me noe tat i nid more continuosly training wit hills training n watever tat can help me fil better when i run over the hills.okeyh.my self-confidence suddenly goes really down n o the pains started to haunted my mind.fight it..fight it..fight it..at last reach the top n after tat the road tat i pass through were goes down the hills.the part tat i totally fil like flying.hehe.

haiz.pass by the infront gate of uitm,i noe after tat wil gt 1 long crazy hill.my low self-confidence once again overwhelmed myself.fuh!tis tough hill made many runners left me behind so far.i dunno wher all my spirit gone to fight tis.im slowing down my pace n too cautious bout my breathing n afraid if i will stop bcos of tak tahan lagi.mr.aizzudin,ms.sufinah n many runners more cut me easily at tat hill.haiz.i tink im too relax,nt alot of mind-fight occured.after struggled with the long hills,the road extremely was slope n sumtimes get down the hill.hehe.on the top of the hills,many runners mostly walking already.

i nvr stop.even with slow jog,i still run wit non-stop.hmm..i think tat time my legs started to'panas'.i can feel it.i increase my pace speed bcos i noe all the way after tat only flat road.i saw mr.aizzudin ahead of me but really far away.so,my mission now is to go near mr.aizzudin.kekeke.run...run...run...at last,at the marching field,i gathered up wit mr.aizzudin n after the lencongan.i managed to cut him n he said tis to me"teruskan berlari hariz,banggakan kelab".kekeke.but after that i nvr see any other guys infront of me.so,im slowing down back n menikmati keindahan uitm diwaktu pagi.haha.run..run..run..i saw the sign of melati run penamat n the arrow showed to the right.the marshall at there said"ke depan dik,penanda ni dah salah ni".so,i ran forward together with mr.aizzudin.50metre b4 the finish line(which is i dunno there the finish line),aizzudin suddenly cut me n im shocked n wondering y he dare 2 cut me..at last,i baru perasan kat depan 2 penamat.wat else i nid 2 do.sprint la n try to cut him back.

wat happens next was 1cm b4 the finish line,i grabbed the placing number first b4 mr.aizzudin.kahX3.tis ting bcame reli funny after tat.wat i gt.i gt 10th placing.dapat la cenderamata n rm10.ALHAMDULILLAH!datz o i tink.the lessons i gt from tis race is i muz strengthen up my legs so i will nt fill easily tired when pulling myself to the top of the hills..i muz do much training at hills so my mind-setting when run over the hill will maintain high n positive.hmm..its okay la for tis event.the timing nt tat gud.i noe i can do better than tis.i learned tat im too aware wit my ability.datz y i oways slowing down my pace.i will try to solve tis innerside probs.always passion first before ability.IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!




sekian,
HARIZ ZIN

No comments: