8 March 2009

T0DAY's 'BUKIT' TRAINING

Salam and hello to all!

hmm..today wanna tell bout running around uitm for 2laps..1st lap,the men route in melati run n2nd lap,women route in melati run..wat's so special about tis training is we ran with same pace for the 1st lap n using our own pace for the 2nd lap.the distance for this two laps with the uphill road is 9.5km.

some pictures at there:

my shoe that i wear for this training"saucony A2"

from left up:fizi,zudin,ahmad; down:sufi,hariz,awin,nasrul

we started 2 run at 6sumting.i came 5.45pm(biasa la janji melayu).hmm,after tat warm-up n then POMP!!!start tis training la.hehe.follow only grouping pace n my tali kasut 2times loose n was pulled out.haiz.2times heard ppl warn me bout it."riz,tali kasut ko 2".haha.run n run n run,together we run.then 100meter for the 1st lap will finish.i tried to train my speed.hmm,not bad.then,stop for a 2mins at the place we started n after tat continue 2 run for the 2nd lap.

hmm.actualy the starting of this route was one long uphill road.eventhough its look like so easy to pass through it but dont judge the book by its cover.many of my energy loss at there only.so,my pace not that gud.when i heard ms.sufi said she cant endure herself at hill too long and must speed at hill so the suffer will fastly gone.i think tat was a really good startegy.we wan 2 fight our -ve thinking when run over the uphill with controlling telling our mind tat we must b fast at the hill so the suffer tat we feel will fastly gone.thanks!i will try tis new ting for me.i oways feel -ve when fronting the hill until im afraid to maintain my pace but slow down my pace.

2nd lap after the front gate of uitm.the leader group far a way infront of me and at my back is mr.zuddin.i started to used my own pace when ran over the 2nd hill.at this hill,i try to catch up fizi and nasrul as they're far away infront of me.go hariz!!i challenged myself to overcome my probs wit hill.really suffering man!!the route tat i passed after tat was flat and i cant help myself to control it anymore.i try to speed once again.run..run..run.finally,i sampai at the place we start and my time for today training is 52mins 07sec.ok2 la...we all doin cool down after tat n snapping some pics.hehe.datz o kot.tq n tc.

HARIZ



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

suke la tu
tunjuk gmbr bulu kaki.

haha ;)

zuddin said...

hehe.. tough eh? bagus lar, good training rite?
so, maybe next monday, 22nd march lagi..
2 laps men route.. :)

hariz zin said...

haha..bulu kakiku mahal tau..

hmm,ari2 pun boleh..ha3..

natashasahaje said...

asek lari je kje kau ni hahaa:P

pJarT_FiZa said...

hmm..rugi la xjoin aritu..
neway...congrats dpt challenge urself..
nnt training lg yerr