23 March 2009

-11KM TRAINING-

salam..

last sunday,
i had running training at UITM shah alam wit my illegal running club(UITM RUNNERS CLUB).
actualy my legs agak sakit but my passion more than it.so,i tetap goin to training.started 7.20am like tat,we(about 12 person) ran for two laps.1st lap,ran in the group.2nd lap,ran with your own flow.so,nthg much 2say bout grouping run(lari agak lama).haha.

hm,we rest for 2mins then start back to run but through the bukit tonggek from the starting point.WHOA!!i tink i want to run at there oways.really painful but good.i walked to climb it.my legs shivering oredi.my kata hati said 2 stop run n walk.after reli bersusah payah climb it.i just ran ikut my energy.hm,not push it too hard.my mental was down but my mission to catch up hafizi.

all the way,i just at his back onli but i noe he nvr push over so much since he gt 4X400 event after tat(die menang emas lagi 2).hm,yeah!i catched him back d but then very slow at last minute cos my legs da terasa da pain gle.my timing around 23mins.






PENGAJARAN:
1)muz strengthen my legs,my legs so weak.
2)cant run oways,my legs injured d.
3)my speed so slow,takleh nk fight kat bukit tonggek lgsung.

my tahap still not improve.i still nid 2 train more harder esp to muscle up my legs.but all tis i will not touch so much since my stpm more important than tis.so,just focusing on my endurance only(20KM SC KL).datz all

HARIZ

3 comments:

zuddin said...

hello bro.. jgn tiap2 hari lari push ni... skali2 tu selang dgn lari relax... ok? bahaya tau..

train skali muscle lain... jgn lupe.. :)

pJarT_FiZa said...

hmm...jgn la train terok2 sgt..klo da sakit jgn push sgt...kaki nk gune lame...keep traing...all d best!!!

hariz zin said...

owhh..2 both of u!!thanks alot..