15 March 2009

Larian Amal Seri Sinar (15/03/09)

im tired after the race...

salam n moninx..

not much i can say bout tis race bcos of suddenly i lost abit of my memory bout it..haha.hmm,i arrived at pusat sukan uitm 5.40,haiz..overslip again.next time muz b mur discipline 2 cum earlier.haizz.dipendekkan cerita,we all bergerak from uitm at 6.15 i think.den we stop at toll plaza to do our duty as muslim(solat).after all people solat d.we teruskan our journey to the bukit jalil.the sad ting bout tis race is we all came late.haiz.we reach there at 7.06 am.the race started 6minutes d.OMG!!!i reli shocked when mr.zuddin,nazrul n mr.daud suddenly ran fastly.luckily i prepared myself in the bus.i jz throw my bag to the side n follow them.


so,wat we can c infront of us was jz the road with no other participants.haiz.nevermind la.if start earlier also,still mr.kenyan will win tis race n yeah.they did it.i more focus on my time finish.so,i tried to follow hafizi,asif,daud n nasa but my pace nt tat fast bcos my legs not burning yet.i saw mr.zuddin at the first place.hmm,so early he start.den my unlucky running day started when my tali kasut loose.shoooot!the race jz started n tis ting happened.reli annoying but i nvr stop 2 tie it back.so,im focus back to my pace n when i looked to the front.daud,asif,nasa n hafizi gone d.WAT!!??cant follow them already.huhu.very sad.


after tat time,i can see many of participants already.hmm,one by one i cut.ARGGHH!!!bukit di hadapan.but i nvr slow down my pace.i fasten up more my pace.haha.easily i climbed tis bukit.right side,right side(tempat memotong).hua3.hmm,then the road goes flat.hmm,mr. falah n mr.azrey also mr.lamak(kamal) cutted me.WAH!!tat time i feel really happy.at last,i gt someone to follow their pace.we always cut each other.haha.a lot of people we cut n really fun doing tis.i looked my watch.hmm,so slow..i cant complete my big mission already..with my tali kasut loose,i ran ran ran.the 2nd unlucky ting in tis race happen 2me.i noe i can run more fast then tis but my right abdomen buat hal.haiz..2KM more tis race will finish.i cant help to overcome tis.so,i slow down my pace.tis time mr.falah n mr.azrey goes left me already.i tried to follow them with tis condition but the paining tat i feel really made me stop.after resting myself bout 1 to 2minutes.i start back to ran slowly.i nt think about time already,i jz wan 2 finish tis race safely.

100 metre to finish(sempat berborak ngan abang ni)


hmm,just ran until finish it.my time was 51:01(not official) n placing 101.i really frustfrated wat happened 2day.not bcos of came late but bcos of my discipline probs b4 the race.i nvr look out my shoes b4 start.then,i drank a lot of water in the bus.haiz.maybe tis ting made my right abdomen felt uneasy.IF i look over all of tis,maybe my time can be shorten.my big mission to time at 45minutes goes to failure here but failing will make us more passion to get wat we want.next time,next time..train more harder!!!



some of the pics:





after the race...pics,pics,pics.

CHEESE!!! NICE!

WEYH!! NOT READY LAA..


toink2...all acts cool..

WOAHH!! funn oohh..

datz all about tis LARIAN AMAL SERI SINAR...

sekian,

HARIZ

5 comments:

KR said...

wah..tahniah2 dpt abeskan race..spirit ade..sakit pun tentu bleh lawan..hehe

mmg kne disiplin sket bro...nti time lari sendiri menyesal..huhu
cuba lg laen kali...perlu byk improvement lg..

kalo beminat nti aku buat training plan..utk sape2 yg bleh beri komitmen n tahan dgn training yg boleh menyebabkan jantung anda nak meletop..haha!

pJarT_FiZa said...

hmm..congrats finish larian...lenkli alert ngn hp n alarm yerr...neway, i'm respect ur spirit to finish up d race even ur abdomen is sakit...keep it up!!

hariz zin said...

to mr syidan..
mesti follow latihan intensive 2 bro dalam masa yg ada nie..jiwa mesti kental kan??...hehe.
ape2 pun,mmg kena bnyk improve lg..thanks bro..!!!

to pjart..
hmm,ye ye..nnt im alert with my hp n alarm..sorry sgt2..tertido..hehe.
tq for the support.. :)

old_pirates said...

seronok2...best2 overtaking sorang2 ha.

adek dush said...

bro tali kasut mau ikat kuat2..hehe...