23 March 2009

*DISASTER MONDAY*

salam n gud evening..




huh..nt much 2 say bout 2day..like reli wan 2 start back the last 2weeks day.hmm,i noe tat i will b shot(kena sound) wit teacher tis morning bcos of my test marks but nvr feel until wat i kena tis morning.


b4 i kena sound wit teacher,i did my job(pengawas) as MC(jurucakap) 2day since 2day gt perhimpunan.hm,the mic not very gud..err..not so clear la.really frustfrated bout it n i just like to shout la.haha.pagi2 da rosak.then,the marah2 tat i kena from teacher.my mistake also.less study(xstudy kot).


i just feel like wanna crying bcos from my eyes n wat i felt when she scolded me tis morning.it showing like she reli hope i can get much better than tat.until she ask me to see counselor.haizz..i will fight my laziness.all wat teacher said bout syaitan ganggu reli true.i will FIGHT them!!!


2/4 my disaster happend tat morning.then after rehat,i dikejutkan lagi dengan sukan tahunan event.WAT!!!teacher nt list me inside 100m,200m,4X100m, n 4X400m???she listed me to take part in tarik tali n 1500m(aq xsuke acara2 nie).tis ting tat made me reli pissed off.she rarely go training.oopss!!NEVER!!!then,she just give tat job to form 4 students(bkn kat pengerusi atau ikut list sape yg datang training).haizz.


so,i thought can change.i went 2skul tat evening.then,last disaster happened 2me.da lah my legs injured n shud rest.i came bcos of my semangat.tat disaster was the name tat given by teacher cant b change.haizz..geram gle.i wasted my time,energy,100m,200m.cant change!!!y???they tink wat...skul sports day like olympic ahh?? grrr.... my mud nt tat gud le..SUKAN TAHUNAN FINISH D FOR ME..1500metre jz run la wit my legs tat reli annoying.DISASTER!!!




HARIZ..

4 comments:

zuddin said...

1500m, all the best bro!!

kau dah boleh stop lari jap 2 hari ke 3 then start balik...

pJarT_FiZa said...

study jgn xstudy...running n study kene stble kan...nnt satu echive..satu lg tercicir..xmo cmtu laa...hmmm...saba je la eh...don't give up...
"when evrything seems wrong, but its right for you..stick with it...don't with..don't think twice..k??"

ayeh said...

huhu,kuat lari yea?
nanty leyh la kejar pelari2 yang lari dari skewl..
haha..
bgos2,neway..gudluck!

hariz zin said...

wookkeyy!!!
haiz..kuatkan semangat..