10 March 2009

3/4 UNLUCKY DAY

Salam and gudnite to all!

first of all,i write tis topic for tell sumthing about wat happens 2me whole day.pagi,like normal.go to skul wit my yamaha lagenda ZR.2day gt microeconomy n pengajian am 2 papers.since i felt asleep yesterday.nt read anything at all.as my laziness still veil myself,i think 2day n the day will come for my studies is terrible.nvm,its my fault.maybe my illness nt recover yet.sum1 said dat to me.haha.2moro paper are pengajian am 1 n sejarah 2.just do onli la.

unlucky day for me 2day started when i washed my yamaha lagenda ZR,suddenly raining la.haiz.tis situation made me act fast 2 cover off my motorcycle from it.i juz washed it as for 3weeks d i nvr wash my yamaha lagenda ZR.haha.1 unlucky moment i tell d.

2nd unlucky tings dat happened 2me 2day were nearly 2 accidents for 2x.sumting tat really scared me la.1st incident happen near section23 at 6.05p.m.. gt tis one car suddenly wanted 2 turn from the right road to the leftside without signal light.after tat fellow wan to change side,tat time he/she started to on his/her signal.haiz.i fastly press my brakes until my back tyres spinning here and there because of wet road.1mur incident tat made me almost to have accident was at UITM road.tis incident happened because of my fault.dun want to tell bout tis la.

lastly,my unlucky day closed wit drove my motorcycle on the road when raining suddenly appeared.haha.from Section 2 until Sri Muda.wetting my new balance shoes.huhu.really sad.dats all for my 3/4 unlucky day.kah3.

2day i ran about 30mins n dunno hw many rounds i managed to ran.after tat pjart belanja me big apple alien.thank u very much!sedaaap gle.
hmm,about running schedule dat hopefully i will follow it,i think i wanna change abit of it.i think i wan 2 run for 40mins per day.if im healthy la.datz all for 2day.for who wan 2noe y i love 2run,try to run slowly (slow jog)for 10mins then u will noe y i love to run.hehe.


sekian,
HARIZ!

next topic:y suddenly i wan 2run everyday??

2 comments:

pJarT_FiZa said...

oo..xbitau pon accident..tp xpela..da dpt alien aite???

hariz zin said...

kah3...bawk laju sgt..
takot org kat sana 2 s0h bawak 40km/h..haha